Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Fifth Sunday in Lent, Passion Sunday

Dear Friends in Christ,

My sincere apologies for the silence on this blog spot for just a little while. I changed service providers with the usual hassles.

I had the wonderful opportunity to serve at Mass this morning , as an Traditional Anglican at the local Roman Catholic Church. What a wonderful ecumanical occassion.

Let us have a look at 1 Thessalonians 5:10, where we read ' Who dies for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should lie together with Him.'

We are no saved by theories, but by fact, and what is the fact ? For whom did Christ die?Christ died for sinners. Well then, He died for me.

Can I take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Blessed week, leading towards Palm Sunday and Holy Week.

Yours on this Lenten Journey,

Ed Bakker

Postulant TAC New Zealand

No comments: