Friday, January 05, 2007

Feria


Friends in Christ,
How was your week?Mine was not too bad at all. I am glad that after Christmas and New Year things are getting back to normal, as things have been just too quiet. Christmas can be a lonely time as most of us well know. My relatives were all away and we just had to get motivated. We went to the Midnight Mass at the RC Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in Christchurch is this is just what we needed. It was just so joyful and uplifting.
On Wednesday night I went to Mass at our local RC Church here in Oxford. The Gospel reading came from Blessed Saint John, how He said that we were all accepted as part of God's family. This was also a comfort to here, especially at this time.
I was also talking to some of my Chinese friends on the net, there seems to be a desire amongst the young people to have some spiritual life. Here is yet another Ministry I can exercise, but... there is so much work to be done. I must pray to God for wisdom and strenght as I have my studies , my website work and website Ministry.
Instead of a meditation, I thought publish just a bit of news from me.
Enjoy your weekend and a Blessed feast of the Epiphany,
With love, in Christ,
Ed Bakker

No comments: