Saturday, April 29, 2006

Feria of our Lady, Saturday 29 April 2006


Novena Prayers To Our Lady of the Snows
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored they help,or sought they intercession was left unaided.Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come,before thee I stand,sinful and sorrowful;O Mother of the Word Incarnate,despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
Our FatherHail MaryOur Lady of the Snows, pray for us.St. Joseph, pray for us.St. Therese, The Little Flower, pray for us.Glory Be To The Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost.AMEN.


As Postulant I have been encouraged by my Bishop to make use of Prayers and Meditations on the website of the Shrine of our Lady of the Snow. It is a joy to share them with you.

Pax et bonum
Ed......