Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saint Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin and Martyr

The picture for today comes from Christ Church Anglican Church, Brunswick, Melbourne, my former Parish Church. The whole sanctuary has changed now, but this is how it used to look in my time there. A large altar, with the tabernacle and blessed sacrament beneath the Crucifix. The frontal is red for Pentecost. The same Liturgical colour is used today for the feast of Saint Catherine of Alexandria .

Friends in Christ,

As we remember the life of another Martyr in the Church, I am asking myself and you:" How far are you prepared to go to stand up for the Traditional Catholic Faith, which has been suppressed by Liberal Anglicans and Episcopelians? Are you just mixing a bit of water with the wine and go with the stream or are you prepared to stand up and leave those liberals behind and join those, who stand up and fight for the Faith of our Fathers? It means giving up beautiful church buildings, you loose friends, you receive abuse and redicule and so it goes on. You make enemies. But I made the move and I never look back. Pray and join me, because your Eternal Salvation could be at stake if you remain in the camp of the ungodly.

In XC

Ed Bakker



No comments: